Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Snap saves your Soul

The ever resourceful Klayr has recently let me in on her discovery of the online Advertising Slogan Generator.* In honor if this astounding find I have temporarily changed my blog description to my favorite slogan that it generated for me (see Blog title). I like it ... Pretentious, but potentially true.

Some of my other favorites were:
"Every kiss begins with Snap"
"A taste for Snap"

and (using "Judgment") the inexplicable:
"Ho ho ho, green Judgment"

*I've automatically set the thing to generate "Snap" slogans ... But feel free to introduce your own. Klayr suggests "anus" as a good starting point.

4 Comments:

  • Motherhood did not mature me! I also entered poop and sex into the website thingy. My personal favorite: "I'm not gonna pay a lot for this sex"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:31 PM  

  • A few of my favorites:

    Hope It's Around The World (And Back Again), It's Around The World (And Back Again), We Hope It's Around The World (And Back Again)...

    Keep That Body Around The World (And Back Again)

    It's Good To Talk Around The World (and Back Again).

    I actaully kinda like that last one for some reason. It makes me think of our VOIP phone service.

    By Blogger Dave, at 9:07 AM  

  • Oh boy. Mine came out funny too:

    Men Can't Help Acting On Costume Diva.
    Costume Diva. It's What's For Dinner.
    I am Stuck on Costume Diva, 'Cause Costume Diva's Stuck on Me.
    A Costume Diva Works Wonders.
    Come See the Softer Side of Costume Diva.

    Personally, I think the last one refers to costumes that don't require a corset...

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 11:04 AM  

  • Oh my god, I got:

    "The Queen of Dysfunctional."

    HOW COOL!

    By Blogger Meels, at 8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home