Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, June 03, 2006

My "interesting" dorm room

As promised, here's a peak into my new life here in Ulm:

This is the building I live in, just outside of the Old City
(it's a ten minute walk to the Münster from my place)

And here's my extrememly ugly (and currently messy) dorm room.
It's just fine for me, except that I can't put any of my clothes in the closet because it smells like a Hockey Player. Febreeze (yes, they have that in Deutschland) is not helping. Alas.

Sooooo ... anyone want to visit me (I'll even give you the wierd bed)???

4 Comments:

  • What's wrong with Hockey Player Smell? And I figured you'd be used to it by now from Canada.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:59 PM  

  • Yeah, sadly since I'm just a Canadian "resident" and not a "citizen" I'm not entitled to the "own your own Hockey player" program they've got going there.

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:02 AM  

  • Waaait a second, the view from the window (at least this view) looks pretty!
    and
    You mean to tell me that Fabreze can remove Katrinacheese from a car but can't remove eau de hockey from a closet?? I say remove the door.
    Camille

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:11 PM  

  • try putting lots of fabric softener sheets in the closet. It sounds weird, but it often works. Never tried it on a hockey player, but it's worth a shot.....don't want your clothes to be orphans.

    By Blogger Christina, at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home