Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

What’s up with girls anyway … the “small ugly” factor

Happy October!! (You'll see why in a minute)
In related news, I’ve decided that if an object is small enough, and ugly enough (in a sympathetic emotionally evocative way, of course), I just can’t help thinking it’s cute.
Case in point:
Um...why?*................... Cute!!!
Whats going on??** .............Cute!!!

Ugly ... but still cute


Which brings me to the point of this post - horray for October, Weird Gourd Month!!
Ugly and small ... a beautiful thing
* Okay okay, I want that car, but I was just using it to make gross generalizations based on gender, is that so wrong?? To see more like this car, go here
**Also, that yellow line has totally revolutionized the game for me ... yay yellow line!!

1 Comments:

  • Lol...following up on the yellow line comment...I couldn't figure out what the h**l it was the first time I saw it!!! I kept thinking: there shouldn't be a line there. And then, the damn thing would MOVE, adding to the confusion. Sigh...I was not meant to watch football.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home