Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I'm too sexy...

…for my pants.

Because of my home-improvement projects I’m now a regular at the hardware store, the paint store, and the Home Depot. This is great, because I get to learn neat stuff about things like spackle. However, I’ve recently discovered a new joy to these places: fantastically bad pick-up lines.

The last time I went to the paint store, for example, these two guys buying paint turned to me, looked me over, and said:

“So…. Are those your paint pants?”

I wanted to reply “Yeah, and I haven’t showered in days…”

2 Comments:

  • Haha! Ahha!!!

    You got to tell me what kind of pants you were wearing...That line is right on up there with "so, do you pick up your paint here often??"

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 1:36 PM  

  • Hey baby, the word of the day is "legs"...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home