Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Am I dreaming??

Or could this actually be real? I seem to have discovered a miraculous fusion of my two favorite things: Ipods and craft projects!!

I can’t believe this didn’t occur to me: someone after my own heart has created a DIY ipod desk stand. You can execute and decorate this project yourself, and it will save your precious ipod from everyday nicks and scratches.
It's sooooo beautiful:


Plus, you know, it looks like an altar. I’m thinking of doing one in gold with votive holders, so that I can properly adulate the apple gods. I know I’ll never truly be worthy, but a girl can try.

3 Comments:

  • Oooh, ooh, you should totally improve upon the design and submit it. You'll be famous!

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:45 PM  

  • FAKE fur?? My ipod deserves real straight-from-the-endangered-animal fur. You Philistine.

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:34 PM  

  • While you're killing off endangered animals might I suggest adding a few spotted owl feathers for dramatic flair?

    OH OH! Better yet! Make your candle votives... wait for it... out of African rhino horns!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home