Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Life imitates Star Trek

Or, at least mine does anyway

This should show my nay-saying girlfriend (who is convinced that we’ll kill ourselves off as a species before interstellar travel)!! Life is becoming more like Star Trek* ALL the time.

Unfortunately, this nifty device can currently only communicate with your “smart house”. But never fear, I'm sure it will soon be synched with our cell phones and Blackberries. And then when Apple comes out with their version of this it will be even prettier, and will probably play all of our music, store all of our photos, and perhaps even transmit nice things about us to other people. I'm getting one in pink.

*and since I’ve hopelessly classified myself as Geek already, I’m just going to say that by “Star Trek” I, of course, am referring to Next Generation, which was clearly the best of all Start Trek iterations.

2 Comments:

  • Is that one of those star trek things? You know, the thing they press and then they get beamed up?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 AM  

  • yay! you thought that too!! Sorry about the lack of text in this post for a while, I'm sure it was at least marginally confusing. Blogger=occasionally evil.

    By Blogger Anna, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home