Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, February 24, 2005

So very confused:

So, this seems pretty normal, right?



Just your average Russian-centric news site with a boring name.
Yeah, that’s what I thought until I found this:

What the...???


This story was apperantly some kind of secret de-coder into the dark underworld of this news site. This story links to others whose headlines include:

So, do you think “Russian craftsman makes edible book out of cookies” stories are lurking somewhere deep in every newspaper … or is this one just special?

2 Comments:

  • I'm confused about that article, but also, did you join my Oscar group? Someone joined, but didn't put their name anywhere...

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:39 PM  

  • I did join, but I posted my name, so the unknown person is still unknown ... dun dun dunnnnnn.

    By Blogger Anna, at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home