Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, March 03, 2005

My little crisis:

I realized last night, in an attempt to explain to someone what my blog is about (nothing), that I haven’t been very true to title of my blog, which claims that I make ludicrous sorts of unfounded judgments. So I decided that I might want to do this every once in a while … oh the burdens of artistic integrity.

Snap Judgments of the day:
Banana Bunker: stupid! (and mildly disturbing, really)

Singing Happy Birthday in Public: annoying AND illegal

Dan Rather: Who still cares? And why is there a website about it??

The experimental quiche Greg and I concocted yesterday: yummy and non-lethal.

The West Wing song*: a new way for Anna to embarrass herself!

*There may have been a live performance of this on my part during West Wing last night, after which there was wild applause. At least my friends are indulgent. I feel like I’m CJ doing “The Jackal” (and if you know what I’m talking about, you watch too much West Wing too, yay!).

Update: It was suggested to me that this would be more amusing if I included the lyrics to the West Wing song - unfortunately the song only consists of the names of the actors and characters involved in the current season of WW. So here it is, but I warn you, it's really boring when not set to the inspiring music:

West Wiiiiiing
We-est Wiiiiiing
Stockard Channing, Abbey Bartlet
Dule Hill Charlie Young, Alison Janey CJ Cregg
Janel is Donna, Richard Schiff is Toby
John Spe-encer he is Leo, and Bradley Whitford is Josh Lyyyyyyy-man
Martin Sheen, President Bartlet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home