Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, February 28, 2005

Neato-keen

I know you've all been vaguely worried about this, probably for years. But never fear, I have discovered what to do with your old books once we reach that beautiful day when everything is on the Internet: make them into furniture!!!

Hey, it's better than burning:

Although I suppose once you’ve made the book-case you won’t have anything to put on it … Oh the Irony. Fortunately for me, I’m hoping to have an extensive tchotchke collection when the crucial moment comes.

2 Comments:

  • From the caption to your picture I expectd something about STD's. How disappointing.

    By Blogger Dan, at 3:52 PM  

  • The really sad thing is I'm already plotting how to get a set of old encyclopedias and drawing blue prints to build this thing...

    I'll need a power drill. And metal braes and brakets. And a strong plywood back.

    I need help.

    J9

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home