Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

If you need me, I'll be in Canada!

My quest for a Grad school has just come to an end! I decided this week that I’ll be attending the University of Toronto for graduate studies in Art History*. Not only is their Art History Program an excellent one, but their Medieval Studies Department isn’t too shabby either. Besides, I’ve always wanted to study in exotic foreign countries … or …um … Canada.

So, who is gonna visit me??

*In doing this, I’ll be following in my friend Amelia’s footsteps … which means that at any moment I might suddenly end up in California.

6 Comments:

  • O CA-NA-DA!
    Our home and native land!
    True da-da-da! and all something something something something!

    By Blogger Meels, at 5:11 PM  

  • O CA-NA-DA!
    Our home and native land!
    True da-da-da! and all something something something something!

    By Blogger Meels, at 5:11 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Meels, at 5:11 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Meels, at 5:11 PM  

  • Yay Anna! Yay Art History! Yay Medievel Studies! Yay leaving work in 10 minutes... (and a hearty yay for your blog keeping me going during slow times at work.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

  • Ew Canada! That's where Allanis Morissette is from! And Dave "Uncle Joey" Coulier! And Alan Thicke (the dad from Growing Pains...remember Growing Pains?) And the horrible list goes on and on. But luckily you probably won't run into any of them, and you probably will enjoy the free health care, beer and um, the other things Canada has to offer.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home