Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, March 07, 2005

Iron chef is for sissies

This past weekend I, Chairman Anna, hosted my very own Copper chef competition, pitting the gastronomic wits of my good friends against one another. It was, even if I say it myself, an enormous success: no appendages were lost or fires left unquenched, and a vast majority of the dishes created were surprisingly edible.

So now I’m sure you’re all curious (unless you were there) to know whose cuisine reigned supreme!?!?!?

Apperently that of bad 80’s action dramas: Yes, that’s right, the “A-team” emerged victorious.

No, not that A-team:

THIS A-team!!


And, despite the sugar-incident (below),

A good time was had by all*:


*Bonus points if you can remember what the heck was so funny in this picture.

2 Comments:

  • Anna! It is I - Sandy. I finally found your blog. Yay! Love the Copper Chef pics...and I really can't remember what was so funny...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 AM  

  • I think it's obvious you are all entertained by the "balancing a candle on the chin" trick.

    By Blogger Dan, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home