Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, March 14, 2005

How to know if you're gay:

Finding myself in a Doctor's waiting room today, I took the time to peruse this month’s edition of 17 magazine. Amid the extremely confusing messages in this publication (girls, dress really slutty! Also abstinence is the only way to keep from getting unspeakable diseases!!) was this gem: a section entitled “am I gay?”.

Now I’ll admit I was intrigued; this is an important question, and I’m glad that fine news sources such as 17 are standing up and taking notice. The section was very informative, and for your edification, here’s the helpful questionnaire* that they provide:

Life's most pivotal questions are always made easier by flow charts:
(click on the picture for a clearer view)


So my friend Greg reads this article, turns to Amy (his fiancé) and me, and says “Well guys, I’m pretty sure that this means I’m gay”. We were both very accepting.

*this probably violates about a zillion copyright laws, so mum’s the word.

3 Comments:

  • I'm sure glad they gave me a parenthetical definition of bisexual. Finally I know what that means.

    On a different farm, props to big sis, she rocks, and will soon be rocking our northern, dimwitted neighbors. Awesome. Good talk. See you outside.

    ~The Duke

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:00 AM  

  • Interestingly, if you only read the pink words (as I guess a gay might) you get, "Start guys supposed to bored relate interest daydreaming fantasizing dating instead think kiss make out girl." Which is essentially the gist anyway.

    By Blogger Dan, at 9:33 AM  

  • I knew it!!! I'm so glad to see Greg finally getting intouch with his inner feelings this way.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home