Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

My vast network of informants...

This is so great, my friends keep sending me little gems that I clearly need to share with the rest of you. My agents* are everywhere, mwahahahahahaha!!!

In this case, the fabulous Katie has enlightened me about the Star Wars Fan Film Awards (undoubtedly all of you fans already knew about this months ago, but just humor me, okay??)

And seriously, what more can you ask of the Internet than to provide you with countless hours amature movies glorifying the Star Wars Franchise?? Here's a good one to start with: Fans watching Episode 4 rebel when the movie reel breaks down, and hilarity ensues. Whopeee!!

From the aforementioned short, Chewie gets a new look (I like his fetching pink sweater)


I love the re-inactment of the medal ceremony at the end of "A New Hope" with candy necklaces. Classic.

*Or, would it be more classy to refer to all of you as my “Interns”?? I think the former makes me sound like some kind of criminal mastermind, and the latter makes me sound like I could be paid to do this. I’m honestly not sure which is better.

1 Comments:

  • Do the interns get glocks?

    Dav-Capital Hill Intern

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home