Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Friday, April 01, 2005

Fixation? What Fixation??

Okay, I know it may appear from this post that I seem to have some kind of obsessive “problem” with my ipod. I resent that. Our love is a pure love that cannot be understood by the common person.

Actually, it shows that I’ve been looking around lately for ipod accessories that I need to own. This one mystifies me, Can this actually be real??

Yup, as far as I can tell, that's an ipod electric razor attatchment:


Okay okay, it's not real, it's British. But this brings up an important point: It should be real.

3 Comments:

  • The mystery is solved.

    "The PodGear PodShave would seem like the ideal solution for those who are too busy listening to their music to shave... if it was real that is!!

    Unfortunately for all those people who thought that the PodShave was an ingenious invention, it was a complete fabrication by those comedians at PodGear, all in the name of April Fool's Day jest.

    But you never know, someone may be inspired by our litle yarn and you could well see a real iPod shaving attachment appear in the near future.... watch this space!"

    By Blogger Dan, at 11:20 AM  

  • You really are a quick poster! Actually it was around yesterday ... so did they actually do it for April fools?

    Seriously though, I actually WANT this attatchemnt as opposed to some of the other doofy "real" ones that one can actually buy.

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:26 AM  

  • That's because I am seriously bored at work.

    All I did was click your link and read the description. Was that not there when you posted the link? I'm confused. You should e-mail me.

    By Blogger Dan, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home