Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, October 25, 2004

Read my lips: Are you riding with us?

Apperantly this "working on a senatorial campaign" business actually pays off ... Davin met George HW Bush!
Here is his self-narrated transcript of the events (10/27/04):

So, in other news I JUST MET THE 41st PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.
(41 gets off plane)
Tim: Mr. President It's good to see you.
41: Good to see you Tim how's everything?
Tim: It's going well sir (hand shaking). This is my aide Davin. (hand shaking)
Davin: It's an honor to meet you sir.
41: You in school son?
Davin: I go to Georgetown but took a semester off to work for Tim.
41: Oh, Nancy and I have a gandson at Georgetown, he's a freshman. Are you riding with us?
Davin: No sir, I'm following behind the motorcade.
(they get in car and race off down the tarmac, I go nuts driving behind them)

So, that's about it. Not only did I rep G-tizzle but I somehow got promoted to "aide" somewhere in the mix. Truly a great day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home