Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, October 18, 2004

Bach from Hiatus

UPDATE: Listen and learn!!

Hello everyone, I’m back in happy internet-accessible land. I’ve returned unscathed from a dangerous weekend of glacially paced dial-up connection – thus the lack of posts.

I had a fabulous weekend with my family in Gaithersburg, celebrating my Uncle’s birthday. A good time was had by all, despite the inevitable perusing of my Uncle’s LP’s and then the attempted forcing of my musical frontiers. I will say that I was introduced to “Switched-on Bach” … and my life will never be the same.
Truely awesome:

2 Comments:

  • Is it wrong that my first thought was that's a really cool costume he's wearing? :) So tell me about the music...I've never heard it. Is it modernish Bach?

    -Inoui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM  

  • Hey Inni-
    Oh, "Switched on Bach" is better than anything you could imagine ... it was created at the time when synthesized music was just being invented and used ... so it is Bach, SYNTHESIZED. The true beatuy of this cannot be described, only experienced. Check it out here:
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005ORCV/qid=1098204403/sr=8-1/ref=pd_csp_1/102-1748361-6312953?v=glance&s=classical&n=507846

    By Blogger Anna, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home