Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Save the trees!

Sunday, Inoui Dave and I went apple picking ... it was a beautiful day and much fun was had by all.
Highlights:
a. we couldn't seem to find apples that were not "bumpy"
b. Inoui lost all circulation in one hand
c. small children played with pumpkins as big as they were
d. and my cell phone freaked out (which maybe it just does all the time)

Apples - the menace of the fall season. Doesn't this poor little tree look like it is begging for help?


3 Comments:

  • I'm sorry I missed it! I was busy buying many things at IKEA ad outlet stores, and then later dropping some of said items on my toe. On the plus side, I went to the ER yesterday and they burned a hole through it with a tiny soldering iron thingy. Now I have a toe hole.

    By Blogger Dan, at 9:25 AM  

  • I barely have any apples left! Le Sigh! I'm gonna have to go back soon. Especially since the pink lady apples were just starting to come out. :)

    We didn't get any good pictures of you Anna! Remind me to be a better photographer next time, and to not get distracted by the adorable children with pumpkins.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 7:18 PM  

  • New Post! New Post! Must have new post! Cannot live with new anna-post, please!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home