Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

You can't fire me, because I quit!!

I quit my job yesterday ... and boy do I feel great about it. I suggest that anyone who feels even slightly dissatisfied with their jobs should just throw in the towel, it really does wonders for the psyche ... of course I also suggest finding a wealthy benefactor (read: I'm moving home) first.

The actual quitting proccess even went well, although my boss did cry (and I'm just going to assume that they weren't tears of joy). So now I'm free, FREE ... well, not really. For those of you that are in the habit of visiting me at the library* I'll be constantly available and your captive audience here until November 16th.

*Please visit me? Pretty please??

7 Comments:

  • I feel there is a fine line between "I quit" and "I gave my one and a half month's notice."

    You didn't punch anyone in the face, or say "I've always hated you" or make out with anyone?

    By Blogger Dan, at 11:52 AM  

  • Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:14 PM  

  • Exactly.

    By Blogger Dan, at 12:20 PM  

  • I would have been really, really impressed if you told someone you hated her, punched her in the face, and THEN made out with her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

  • I would have been really, really impressed if you told someone you hated her, punched her in the face, and THEN made out with her.

    (that was Drew by the way)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 PM  

  • Yay for getting ready for the big move!! Now that you've gone through the deeply satisfying motions of quiting...YOU MUST POST A PICTURE OF YOUR FABRIC!! I know, I"m obsessed, but I love the idea of a pile of silk. :)

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 3:38 PM  

  • What's with all the punching! Glad you're freeee! Enjoy it while it lasts and get ready to celebrate next weekend......where can we get wine and champagne? B

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home