Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Ack!! Danger!!

Emergency!!!!
There is no Diet Coke anywhere on campus
nowhere … not in Vittles, not in the Bookstore, not even in the machine in my building (which is my last resort, as it costs an extra dime for no reason).

And I mean any type of diet coke … no cherry diet coke, no lime diet coke, not even any of that gross vanilla diet coke…they don’t even have a 2 liter … there’s just all kinds of Sprite sitting around, mocking me. Why god, why??

You know … this is not a even one time thing, this is a chronic problem … why can’t I “plan ahead” or “drink something healthy” you ask? Shut up*.
*sorry, I get a little mean without proper caffeine intake

8 Comments:

  • I say buy a bottle of nodoze and choke down a pill with...gasp... water.

    By Blogger Dan, at 3:20 PM  

  • The way I see it you were headed down the sugar free Red Bull road anyway so why fight it dude? That plus beef jerky, Krispy Kreme, and a steady supply of cigarettes should do you fine. I also recommend Sobe's sugar free "Rush" drink. It tastes less like crap than most other drinks that amp you out of your mind. (And by "you" i mean "me")

    -Dukie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:12 PM  

  • Anna, I think it's finally time to make the jump to crystal meth. I'm pretty sure they sell it at Vittles (but still no condoms!)

    -drew

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:48 PM  

  • *Rolling of Eyes.* Good lord males do not give good advice. When a girl wants diet coke, she wants diet coke!! Okay Anna, ignore all of these knob heads. Here's what you do:

    Go to the perpetual VIP reception that's being held at the ICC lobby and snatch one. Grab a bottle of wine while you're at it. :)

    Either that, or set up a with a sign and beg the passing students. With all the anorexic girls at g'town, you know they have to have a constant supply of diet coke.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 9:29 PM  

  • Oh yeah, that's REAAAAAL good advice..... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 PM  

  • "Males?" Like male chimps or male lizards? Lofl. I hear this all the time now, but usually with dudes on Maury who say things like, "I gots to have females!" Plz. Men, women, girls, boys, guys, gals, etc. Not males and females unless you're talking about animals. Don't make me go ninja on you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

  • You know ... I think your responses may actually just solidify her advice ... although the Crystal Meth idea was surprisingly appealing

    By Blogger Anna, at 2:38 PM  

  • [series of grunts in defense of males]

    By Blogger Dan, at 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home