Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

As my DMV saga continues...

I know that only I really care, but I was on hold for over an hour, and I want to feel as though I’ve accomplished something…

Good news: The tickets totaling over $300 attached to my account are not mine; they belong to someone named “Ferarra” with a totally different license plate. This fact has been acknowledged by an actual human being, the very apologetic Elaine, with some apparent authority at the DMV
Bad News: As This mix up was caused by a “dump”(her word) from another department, Elaine will have to “send a note” to this mystery department to get them to fix it. That’s right, I’ve actually been dumped upon by the District’s DMV. Thank GOD they have a “note” system in place to deal with these situations. I’m thinking of just skipping town to avoid the problem entirely … wait a minute …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home