Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The musical sublime:

The title of this piece totally under-represents that absolute magnificence of this:

They pantomime game segments as they sing, here's my favorite bit:
(And to top it all off, they even picked the best of the three tetris music alternatives)

Okay, not only is this awesome, but these people are from Wisconsin*!!

And not only that, but they go to UW Madison, the alma mater of a vast majority of my old friends!! And, ya know, some people (cough, Bridget, cough, cough) still actually go there!!
Mother of Jefferson Davis, could one of you not told me of this before now? Hello?? Is this a vast conspiracy to keep me in the dark?? Do I have to do all of the research work for my blog myself?!?! You people seriously need to keep me informed.

Finally, I think I should thank Davin and his Super-Nintendo for this piece, because without him I probably wouldn’t find this as funny as I do.

*snide comments from non-wisconsinites about hallucinogenic cheese consumption leading to acts of insanity, such as the aforementioned acapella segment, shall not be tolerated.

2 Comments:

  • Yeah, I could have done without the weird mortal kombat one...

    But the dramatic representation of Link was amazingly accurate.

    I am at the same time incredibly impressed by and incredibly embarassed for these people.

    By Blogger Dan, at 8:13 AM  

  • LoL!!!

    Okay, Zelda and Tetris were my favorite by far. And yes, I too laughed until I cried. You're amazing Anna!

    _Inoui

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home