Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I can be my own Lichtenstein!

I have no idea if this works, but wouldn’t it be awesome if it did?? The “Rasterbator” (great name) allows you to make your own giant black and white wall art using any images that you would like.

A vast majority of the people who have modified images seem to think that this was designed so that we can create giant Bon Jovi faces for our walls. But hey, at least someone thought to use it in order to doctor up some great art.

Ingres always makes fabulous giant wall posters:


I’m not even sure what image I’d want to use when I try this out, but how creepy would it be to have, for example, your own giant eye staring at you all the time?? Oh the possibilities.

2 Comments:

  • OMG I remembered the title of that painting! I learned something in college!

    I could somehow never forget the Odalisque's giant ass, which is only exacerbated by the rasterbator.

    By Blogger Dan, at 2:33 PM  

  • I think the baby could use a giant eye for his/her nursery. I think that would be a fab shower gift (hint hint)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home