Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Monday, April 18, 2005

Evil, evil is my one and only name ....

Of all of the “discover how evil you are” quizzes out there, I think that this may be the most accurate. This is probably because they take things like the type of browser that you’re using into consideration.

I turned out to be “twisted”, probably because I chose France as the European country with which I identify the closest.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in improving their score, I recommend this book on Villainy, which changed my life.



Credit goes to Dad, who reportedly received a score of “good”. You know, given further thought, I think that his results may actually debunk the structural integrity of this test. If I get my evil from anywhere, it’s from him. Thanks daddy!

4 Comments:

  • "Twisted" is actually a surprisingly good score for one so evil. Did you practice?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:19 AM  

  • Damnit I'm neutral...What the H-E double hockey sticks?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 PM  

  • Man, I'm good too!

    By Blogger Dan, at 1:54 PM  

  • er... I'm evil. Um, are we surprised, Chaos?

    By Blogger Meels, at 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home