Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bon Voyage (to me)!

Hello gentle readers,
I am sad to say that this is the temporary end of my little blog here, as I will be traveling on the Continent* for the next few months. I know I know, but try not to shed a tear, for in a fabulous transformation, my blog will soon become a beautiful butterfly.

Wait, that’s not right, my blog will soon (ie: later today) become a travel blog! I’m not sure how reliable I’ll be when my travel schedule gets really hectic, but I’ll certainly try to update often so that you all can witness and mock my fantastic voyage.

I'm not going here, but I'd like to!

Alas, my travel itinerary does not include the Taj Mahal (sigh), however I'm pretty excited about everything that I have planned. Here's a rough outline for those who wish to remain in the know:

1. Washington DC
2. Poland
3. Belgium
4. France
5. Italy
6. Poland again!
7. Vienna, Prague, Berlin (because I'm crazy)
8. Poland again again! (I sure hope I love Poland)
9. North Carolina (because I'll need a beach vacation from my Vacation)

*Doesn’t that sound classy? Which I know is unusual for me…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home