Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Dzien Dobry!

It was Corpus Christi day today, and in Poland, this is a national holiday. So conveniently, Lissa had the day off to act as my tour guide and interpreter. Lissa and Dave decided to start me off with a little tour of Warsaw's Old Town (which was entirely reconstructed after WWII) which isn't far from their apartment.

These girls were all flocking from the churches for the religious holiday:


Lissa and Dave in front of the Polish White House (or "Bialy Don").


I could show you something historic about Old Town, but I'll show you ice cream instead, which I think is more honest. Besides, there was a store with my name on it! Clearly they love me here!
It is unclear what this store actually sells.  Presumably not me.

1 Comments:

  • Glad to hear that you made it safetly and are already off on new adventures! Wish I was there!! We're heading to the great country of Door County, WI this afternoon. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home