Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Party party

Here I am in DC, and last night was the big blow-out Party for Georgetown graduates, which this year, means Davin! I’ll just give you all a brief photo retrospective of the evening (for those of you whom I met at school, this will all seem eerily and tragically familiar).

So … you go to a party … and everything seems normal (albeit fairly similar to prom)

Awww, look how cute we are.


And then one thing leads to another … and suddenly all of the women in your family have inadvertently formed an 80’s hair band!!!!
We don't know how to play instruments (well, except classical piano) but that can hardly matter.
One major problem: does anyone have a huge fan/smoke machine we could have??


And finally, you know you’ve had a good evening when you’re riding home on the metro in evening wear, with a flashy new tattoo, and a dapper green hat (with pom pom).

I like how dad looks like a regular commuter. Except for the awesome hat.
And I'd like to record for posterity that he was reading the personals.

3 Comments:

  • Oh my God! At first glance I actually thought your dad was just an average commuter! I somehow missed the hat on first glance I guess.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • What's the lady next to you doing with her hand on her head? Was it windy in there or something?

    By Blogger Dan, at 8:26 AM  

  • Wohoo!!! I'm SO proud that one of the bridesmaid dresses has had another outing. I consider it a success in non-evil-fucia-gown-selection. :)

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home