Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Electric Hypermart

I'm sure most of you know how much I love the supermarket, so please pardon my glee at having visited a giant Polish one. It was awesome, not only do they have an entire aisle dedicated to canned fish, but the bread has bar codes baked right on for ease of purchase.

I suppose it's not really called "electric", but that's what I saw when I first looked at the sign, and the name has stuck.
(It really IS a "hypermart")


I'll bet I stood out, not because I ogled the fish aisle, but because I bought a billion kinder eggs*. Can you really blame me?

My plunder:


*yeah yeah, they're actually "kinder joy"s which have a weird creamy treat instead of chocolate, but they were on sale, and are quite yummy.

1 Comments:

  • The coolest part of the Kinder eggs are the adorable Asterix toys that come inside!! Is it wrong that I want to keep eating these eggs...which are essentially pure icing...just to get to the toys???

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home