Snap Judgments for the Undeserving

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Happy Birthday Lissa!

For Lissa's birthday, we went out to a local Czec restaurant in Old Town. Both Lissa and Dave warned me about the giant portions and high meat-to-everything-else ratio, but even so, I was totally unprepared for the reality of our dinner.
Lissa and me, with much beer:


Dave et Kabob (only slightly more impressive when actually on fire):


So, here's an eternal drinking question for you: does it count as double-fisting if you have to use both hands to drink from your glass??

3 Comments:

  • Can you hold the glass by the handle backwards, flip it around, drink from it to the count of 20? If so, you are ready for the beer halls of Germany.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 AM  

  • Mmmm . . . beer.

    Has anyone ever told you that you look like a young Aimee Mann, the singer? That's a compliment, believe me.

    Happy travels.

    By Blogger Louis, at 12:46 PM  

  • Sigh...my goal before leaving Poland should be to actually FINISH one of these liter beers. I could order the half liter and save money, but I always feel compelled to order the really cool HUGE beer.

    By Blogger Costume Diva, at 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home